Stay in the Home You Love as You Get Older
With simple design choices you can “age in place” in your dream home. Our modular homes are not only naturally green, affordable and built with quality and high design but also with our “age in place” modifications you can stay independent with ease longer.
Convenient Living Package: Affordable Adaptability
- Additional light in hallway for maximum lighting
- Allowance for at least 1 "No-Step" entry door
- Single-lever faucets at all sinks
- Non-slip flyer flooring
- Pull-out spray faucet at kitchen
- Built in bracing for (future) grab bars in all baths
- Adjustable (height) hand-held shower nozzle (main bath)
- Light in main bath shower stall
- 19" high commodes in all baths
- Rocker-style light switches
- Roll-out trays in (base cabinets)
Functional Living Package: Custom Performance
- All items from Convenient Living Package
- Motion sensor exterior light (1)
- Entry door sidelight or peephole (plan specific)
- 36" interior doors
- Built in blocking behind kitchen cabs for future height adjustments
- Lazy Susan in kitchen
- Glass front overhead cabinet doors
- Easy access shower stall - 36" wide
- Side-by-side refrigerator doors
- Wall-mount microwave
- Wall oven
- Raised dishwasher with push-button controls
- Electric cook-top range
Built 4 Living - B4L
Built 4 Living design is about choices, adaptability, convenience & functionality. Our B4L Designs & Packages can be personalized so that your home is built for life, now and later.
To personalize your Built 4 Living Design, simply meet with our (Home Consultant/Independent, Approved Builder) to select the package that meets your desires & budget.
Note: Due to variation in plans, not all package items will work in every model/design selected. Please consult with your (Home Consultant/Independent, Approved Builder) to review plans.